The District Finance Committee is responsible to:
- Assure financial stewardship for District 5030 (in support of the District Governor line and District Committees).
- Assure compliance with all state, federal and city reporting (for example 990 tax return filing). Maintain appropriate licensing (i.e., Secretary of State, Dept of Revenue)
- Issue period financials (P & L, Balance Sheet) and provide year-end financials for District approval
- Provide guidance and assist the DG line in developing and managing their annual District budgets. In so doing, provide due diligence in assuring appropriate payments (with documentation).
- Provide advice to the District Conference Committee, with regard to financial stewardship and reporting matters
- Establish appropriate reserve levels and usage
- Update District Bylaws and District Financial policies to reflect current and best practice.
For questions or more information, please contact Finance Committee Chair and PDG Rosemary Aragon @ firstname.lastname@example.org